This St. Patrick’s Day Bingo game will be a fun activity for your students to complete in-person or digitally to celebrate in March! Use as a whole group activity, an early finisher game, in a center or as an incentive or reward.
Included in this resource:
- 35 unique Ready-to-Print Bingo cards (COLOR)
- 4 pages of calling cards (COLOR)
- 1 create-your-own Bingo card template (COLOR)
- 35 unique Ready-to-Print Bingo cards (BLACK & WHITE)
- 4 pages of calling cards (BLACK & WHITE)
- 1 create-your-own Bingo card template (BLACK & WHITE)
- 35 unique Bingo cards in Google Slides with drag and drop counters to cover spaces
- 1 create-your-own Bingo card in Google Slides with drag and drop pictures to place on the card and counters to cover spaces
Printable version: Print one unique card for each student in color or black/white. Print calling cards and cut apart. Make sure all students have counters to cover spaces. Pull one calling card at a time and show to students by holding up or putting under a document camera. Students will cover one picture at a time and call out BINGO when they get 5-in-a-row.
If you’d like students to create their own Bingo cards, print the color or black/white version of the bingo card and the pictures. Students will cut apart pictures and glue onto their bingo card in random order.
Digital version: Share bingo cards with students by clicking the link in the product PDF. Assign each student a page number (1-35) and that page will be their Bingo board. You can have them delete the other pages, or just stay on their assigned page. You will show pictures from calling card via your screen/doc cam and students will drag and drop the X to cover the spaces on their cards.
If you’d like students to create their own digital Bingo cards, share a force copy link with each student so they have their own copy. Students will drag and drop the pictures that are in the margin onto the board in random order.