Let me guess…
- You are a teacher that has a pretty awesome life outside of your job. Sometimes we feel like TEACHER is our only role, but we are so much more than that! We are friends, wives, mothers, girlfriends, daughters, and sisters!
- You spend so much of your time and energy on your job that you often don’t have anything left for the people that you love. At the end of a long day, do you feel like you are fully present when you get home, or are you distracted with your to-do list and trying to recharge your patience and energy?
- You have a serious FOMO when it comes to being a fun and engaging teacher for your students. You want to be that teacher where all the students want to be in YOUR class. How can you possibly make that happen with so much on your plate?
- You love pinning ideas about how you can have a perfect class with perfect students but you never actually implement any of them. TIME. That’s what those things take, and you just don’t feel like you have any of it.
- You care deeply about your students, you love your job… but you are getting burned out with searching high and low for fun activities and lessons. We all know that our supplied curriculums don’t have it all… and we are overachievers by nature. We want to find something BETTER. But that just takes for-ev-er.
If any of this sounds like your inner dialogue, I am so glad you’re here.
I’m not promising to have all the answers, but I am here to say that I have been in your shoes. I have been an overwhelmed new mom trying to be an awesome teacher while still having time for my hubby, friends, and family.
I don’t have the secret sauce to complete life balance… I don’t have a magic potion to give you endless amounts of energy… & I don’t have the ability to clone you. Buuuuut…here is what I do have:
- Easy to prep lessons for your students that have been used in a real classroom.
- Classroom decor and organization kits that will give all of your teacher stuff a place to be.
- Ideas that don’t take hours of planning to implement.
- Strategies to help you work smarter for now, and for the future.
AND I am also a real live person. Yuuup. I answer emails and I participate actively in my Facebook Community to be a resource for you. Once again, I don’t have all the answers but I do have ideas and maybe some funny memes to brighten your day a little.
& just in case you were wanting to know a little bit more about me…
I’m Jennifer! I am a 30-something mom and wifey. I’ve taught fourth, third, and first grades… and I love ’em all, each for different reasons!
I’m a self-proclaimed computer geek that de-stresses by creating things for teachers on my computer.
One of my career aspirations as a child – besides teacher, of course – was graphic designer… so I think I have successfully married that with teaching to have a TPT store full of resources that help teachers like you.
I’d love to hear from YOU – send me a lil note at [email protected] to tell me a little about yourself!
Hubby almost dropped me right after this engagement photo was snapped.
My lil’ man is a pro with selfies, and loves those SnapChat filters!