Your kindergarten and first graders will love practicing their number sense skills using this ten frame bingo game!
This ten frame game will be fun for your whole-group or small-group time and is great for math review or your sub folder!
Included in this resource:
- 30 unique ready-to-print Bingo cards with ten frames 1-24
- Template for students to create their own Bingo card
- Teacher calling card
- Flashcards for small group play
- Print and laminate the ready-to-print cards for durability
- To save time, have students write the number that represents each tens frame in the box BEFORE you begin playing.
- Use flashcards to call out numbers and to keep track of the ones you have used.
- Put game in a center for students to play in small groups.
- Use base ten cubes as counters.
- Easy to leave for a sub or to put in a sub folder.