First grade students will gain practice analyzing simple graphs and sets of data with this interactive set of digital activities.
This resource is designed for you to be able to quickly see where your students are at in their mastery of a 1st grade math skill.
Included in this resource:
Three 5-page digital activities/quick checks
- One 5-page activity asking students to drag and drop pictures to create a graph from a given set of data
- One 5-page activity asking students to drag and drop pictures into a bar graph, and then create a table of data based on the graph
- One 5 page activity asking students to answer questions based on data in a tally chart
All activities are provided in three formats:
- PowerPoint: 3 individual PowerPoint files are provided. This file type would be good for digital learning platforms that require you to upload files for students to work on. Students must have PowerPoint on their device to use this format.
- Google Slides: 3 individual links are provided. This file type would be good for Google Classroom or other digital learning platforms that allow you to provide a link as student assignments. Students will need an internet connection to use this format. Share an individual copy for each student to complete.
- SeeSaw: 3 individual links are provided. This file type works only in SeeSaw. All moveable pieces are already uploaded into SeeSaw – all you need to do is click ASSIGN!
Ways to use this resource:
- Share your screen during a live or recorded lesson to demonstrate a skill
- Share your screen during a live Zoom/Meet to complete with students
- Assign individual copies to your students for them to complete as an e-learning assignment
- Assign individual copies to your students for them to complete as early finishers, homework, or morning work.
How this resource is unique:
- 3 formats are included, giving you options based on your current teaching assignment and digital learning platforms. Even if your digital learning platform changes, you will still be able to utilize this resource!
- Each activity is only 5 pages/slides, giving you a QUICK assessment of student understanding