Looking for an engaging and meaningful student keepsake for the end of the year? This end of the year activity is the perfect way for your students to take a look back at memories and learning from the school year.
Included in this end of the year memory book project:
- 1st-5th grade versions all included in this ONE resource!
- Color templates for all “flippys” pictured
- Black & white line art templates for all “flippys” pictured
- Cover art suitcase “packing up” for the outside of their file folder
- All you need is a file folder for each student
Students will reflect and record the following information:
- When they felt like a star this year
- Favorite books
- How they have changed
- New learning from each subject
- Their current favorites
- Adjectives that describe them
- Draw a self-portrait or paste a current photo
- A new word they know how to spell
- Goals for next year
- Their current signature
- Their favorite subject this year
- Teacher’s autograph
- Autographs from friends
Use a file folder to make your end of the year memory book projects! If you do not have access to file folders, a large 11×17 piece of construction paper is a colorful alternative that also works well!
Copyright © Cupcakes & Curriculum
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.