This fourth grade math resource includes printable and digital math worksheets that give your fourth graders practice with factors, prime numbers, multiples, and composite numbers (4OA4). These Common Core aligned math quick checks are perfect for morning work, assessment, homework, review, fast-finisher activities, exit tickets, and math centers.
These math worksheets are provided in THREE formats to best fit your classroom needs – Print and Go, Google Slides, and JPEG.
Included in this resource are 10 math worksheets:
- Find factors for given numbers (2 pages)
- Answer YES/NO questions about factors; explain reasoning (1 page)
- Use arrays to prove/disprove a statement about factor pairs (1 page)
- List multiples of given numbers (2 pages)
- Color prime numbers and explain what a prime number is (1 page)
- Color composite numbers and explain what a composite number is (1 page)
- Circle prime or composite numbers in a given set of numbers (2 pages)
All of these fourth grade math practice pages are included in three formats:
- Print and go: Printable pages for your students. Answer key included.
- Google Slides: Link to Google Slides presentation. All text boxes have been added for you, and some directions have been modified to fit the digital formatting. Students will need to be familiar with text, line, and scribble tools to complete this format.
- JPEG: individual JPEG files of each worksheet. This format is ideal for digital learning platforms like Seesaw where students can “draw” on top of a file using their finger or a stylus pen.
What makes these math quick checks better?
- Check for student understanding of a single skill in multiple ways
- Student centered design with easy-to-read fonts and minimal clipart
- Aligned with Common Core, but skill based to give you the ability to apply to any set of standards
- Print and digital formats to seamlessly adapt to your current learning environment
There are no reviews yet.