This BUNDLED third grade math resource includes printable and digital math worksheets that give your third graders practice identifying shapes and their attributes and partitioning shapes into equal parts (3G1, 3G2). These Common Core aligned math quick checks are perfect for morning work, assessment, homework, review, fast-finisher activities, exit tickets, and math centers.
These math worksheets are provided in THREE formats to best fit your classroom needs – Print and Go, Google Slides, and JPEG.
INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLED RESOURCE
3.G.1 – Shapes and Their Attributes
- Identifying shapes and listing attributes (3 pages)
- Identifying number of sides for different shapes (1 page)
- Comparing and contrasting shapes (4 pages)
- Drawing shapes when given attributes (1 page)
- Identifying quadrilaterals (2 pages)
- Equal parts and non-equal parts (2 pages)
- Partition shapes and identify unit fraction (3 pages)
- Unit fractions (2 pages)
- Partitioning shapes (3 pages)
All of these third grade math practice pages are included in three formats:
- Print and go: Printable pages for your students. Answer key included.
- Google Slides: Link to Google Slides presentation. All text boxes have been added for you, and some directions have been modified to fit the digital formatting. Students will need to be familiar with text, line, and scribble tools to complete this format.
- JPEG: individual JPEG files of each worksheet. This format is ideal for digital learning platforms like Seesaw where students can “draw” on top of a file using their finger or a stylus pen.
What makes these math quick checks better?
- Check for student understanding of a single skill in multiple ways
- Student centered design with easy-to-read fonts and minimal clipart
- Aligned with Common Core, but skill based to give you the ability to apply to any set of standards
- Print and digital formats to seamlessly adapt to your current learning environment